Thanks to the avocado base, this dip provides a bonus of healthy fats and fiber. Try spooning it on tacos, too. —Barbara Oliphant, Valley Center, Kansas
- 3 medium ripe avocados, peeled
- 1 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped banana pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced pickled hot cherry peppers
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons ground chipotle pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, mash avocados. Stir in the mayonnaise, onion, peppers and seasonings. Chill until serving. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Chipotle Avocado Dip in Taste of Home December/January 2012, p79
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Chipotle Avocado Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review