Chip-Crusted Chicken Recipe
Dijon-mayo and BBQ potato chips might sound strange together, but the flavors combine beautifully in this entree. And really, could it be any easier? —Mike Tchou, Pepper Pike, Ohio
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min. YIELD:6 servings
- 2/3 cup Dijon-mayonnaise blend
- 6 cups barbecue potato chips, finely crushed
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1. Place mayonnaise blend and potato chips in separate shallow bowls. Dip chicken in mayonnaise blend, then coat with chips.
- 2. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 6 servings.
1 chicken breast half equals 397 calories, 16 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 1,015 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 30 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC