Chip-Crusted Chicken Recipe
Dijon-mayo and BBQ potato chips might sound strange together, but the flavors combine beautifully in this entree. And really, could it be any easier? —Mike Tchou, Pepper Pike, Ohio
- 2/3 cup Dijon-mayonnaise blend
- 6 cups barbecue potato chips, finely crushed
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1. Place mayonnaise blend and potato chips in separate shallow bowls. Dip chicken in mayonnaise blend, then coat with chips.
- 2. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 6 servings.
1 chicken breast half equals 397 calories, 16 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 1,015 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 30 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC