Dijon-mayo and BBQ potato chips might sound strange together, but the flavors combine beautifully in this entree. And really, could it be any easier? —Mike Tchou, Pepper Pike, Ohio
- 2/3 cup Dijon-mayonnaise blend
- 6 cups barbecue potato chips, finely crushed
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- Place mayonnaise blend and potato chips in separate shallow bowls. Dip chicken in mayonnaise blend, then coat with chips.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Chip-Crusted Chicken in Simple & Delicious September/October 2009, p52
Reviews for Chip-Crusted Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review