- 2/3 cup Dijon-mayonnaise blend
- 6 cups barbecue potato chips, finely crushed
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- Place mayonnaise blend and potato chips in separate shallow bowls. Dip chicken in mayonnaise blend, then coat with chips.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Chip-Crusted Chicken
Sort By :
"I came across this recipe a few years ago in the magazine and decided to give it a go. I surprised my family with this on there plates at dinner time and got strange looks and complaints before they even touched it, as always when I try new recipes 9 out of 10 times I have to force the food down my family's throat , this time that one bite hooked them. Now if I don't make this once a week they protest."
"Tried this recipe tonight . I followed recipe pretty closely, except I added salt and pepper to dijionaise. Flavor was very good. But crushed chips wee not very crispy and didn't fell off chicken easily. May try this again, but will make a few changes."
"I used BBQ sauce to coat the chicken before dipping in BBQ chips. It was delicious and tasted like BBQ as others have said the flavor was missing."
"I've also tried this recipe with honey mustard potato chips..."
"Have been using barbecue chips for years for chicken -- a local chip company put the recipe on the bags when I was a kid. The mustard added an extra dimension!"