- 2/3 cup Dijon-mayonnaise blend
- 6 cups barbecue potato chips, finely crushed
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- Place mayonnaise blend and potato chips in separate shallow bowls. Dip chicken in mayonnaise blend, then coat with chips.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Chip-Crusted Chicken
Sort By :
"Tried this recipe tonight . I followed recipe pretty closely, except I added salt and pepper to dijionaise. Flavor was very good. But crushed chips wee not very crispy and didn't fell off chicken easily. May try this again, but will make a few changes."
"I used BBQ sauce to coat the chicken before dipping in BBQ chips. It was delicious and tasted like BBQ as others have said the flavor was missing."
"I've also tried this recipe with honey mustard potato chips..."
"Have been using barbecue chips for years for chicken -- a local chip company put the recipe on the bags when I was a kid. The mustard added an extra dimension!"
"I have made this recipe many times, we change things up by using Ranch dressing instead of dijon mustard and we have tried it with different types of chips also. Very yummy!!"