Chip 'n' Dip Burgers Recipe
French onion dip and potato chips top these special hamburgers. They're so delicious, no other toppings are needed!
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min. YIELD:6 servings
- 1-1/2 cups crushed potato chips, divided
- 1-1/2 cups French onion dip, divided
- 1/4 cup dill pickle relish
- 1-1/2 pounds ground turkey or beef
- 6 hamburger buns, toasted
- 1. In a bowl, combine half of the potato chips and half of the dip; add relish. Crumble beef over the mixture and mix well. Shape into six patties.
- 2. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 6 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink. Serve on buns; top with remaining chips and dip. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 508 calories, 25 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 968 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 27 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC