Chip 'n' Dip Burgers
French onion dip and potato chips top these special hamburgers. They're so delicious, no other toppings are needed!
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1-1/2 cups crushed potato chips, divided
- 1-1/2 cups French onion dip, divided
- 1/4 cup dill pickle relish
- 1-1/2 pounds ground turkey or beef
- 6 hamburger buns, toasted
- In a bowl, combine half of the potato chips and half of the dip; add
- relish. Crumble beef over the mixture and mix well. Shape into six
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 6 minutes on each side or until
- meat is no longer pink. Serve on buns; top with remaining chips and
- dip. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 508 calories, 25 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 968 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 27 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.