French onion dip and potato chips top these special hamburgers. They're so delicious, no other toppings are needed!
- 1-1/2 cups crushed potato chips, divided
- 1-1/2 cups French onion dip, divided
- 1/4 cup dill pickle relish
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 6 hamburger buns, toasted
- In a bowl, combine half of the potato chips and half of the dip; add relish. Crumble beef over the mixture and mix well. Shape into six patties.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 6 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink. Serve on buns; top with remaining chips and dip. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Chip 'n' Dip Burgers in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2004, p241
Reviews for Chip 'n' Dip Burgers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review