- Divide egg whites among three custard cups; with food coloring, tint
- one portion black, one green and one red. Brush black over hat.
- Brush green over face and nose. Brush red over lips.
- For eye, place almond and olive between nose and brim. For wart,
- lightly press raisin into nose. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over dough
- for hair.
- Let rise in a warm place for 20 minutes. Bake at 350° for 15-20
- minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pan to a wire rack to
- Hollow out center of hat; fill with dip, adding more as needed. Serve
- with tortilla chips.
- Yield: 1 witch (1-1/2 to 3 cups dip).
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.