- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 1 teaspoon red liquid food coloring
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 cup DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 1/4 cup sherry or chicken broth
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- Brush pork with food coloring and sprinkle with seasoned salt. Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 30-35 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- In a saucepan, combine the pineapple juice, sherry or broth, honey, soy sauce and ginger. Bring to a boil; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Thicken if desired. Thinly slice pork; serve with pineapple sauce. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Chinese-Style Pork Tenderloin in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2004, p182
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chinese-Style Pork Tenderloin
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review