Chinese Spinach-Almond Salad Recipe
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 2 cups cubed cooked pork
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sesame ginger salad dressing
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Divide among four salad plates; drizzle each serving with 2 tablespoons dressing. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 244 calories, 11g fat (3g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 500mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 24g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Chinese Spinach-Almond Salad
"Loved the dressing? Seriously???"
"Absolutely would make it again! Loved the dressing!"
"This recipe is simply amazing. I started off looking for a spinach mushroom salad recipe and found this is healthy Taste of Home. Make it once and you'll be sure to make it again and again!"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.