Chinese Spinach-Almond Salad Recipe
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 2 cups cubed cooked pork
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sesame ginger salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Divide among four salad plates; drizzle each serving with 2 tablespoons dressing. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Chinese Spinach-Almond Salad
Sort By :
Loved the dressing? Seriously???
Absolutely would make it again! Loved the dressing!
This recipe is simply amazing. I started off looking for a spinach mushroom salad recipe and found this is Healthy Taste of Home. Make it once and you'll be sure to make it again and again!