Chinese Pork Fried Rice Recipe
- 1 boneless pork loin chop (6 ounces), cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup finely chopped carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/4 cup frozen peas
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup cold cooked long grain rice
- 4-1/2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1. In a large skillet, saute the pork, carrot, broccoli, peas and onion in butter until pork is no longer pink. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- 2. In same skillet, cook and stir egg over medium heat until completely set. Stir in the rice, soy sauce, garlic powder, ginger and pork mixture; heat through. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 338 calories, 13g fat (6g saturated fat), 163mg cholesterol, 597mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 24g protein Diabetic Exchanges:2 starch, 3 lean meat
Reviews for Chinese Pork Fried Rice
"Have made this many times... no leftovers!!"
"i used my leftover pork roast and didn't have the peas but this recipe was still delicious, definitely a keeper. thanks for sharing."
"very good recipe, will use 2 eggs next time"
"Very good, will be making this again."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.