Chinese Chicken Soup Recipe
- 3 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) chicken broth
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetable blend
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
1-1/2 cup: 149 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 936mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 17g protein
Reviews for Chinese Chicken Soup
"This recipe was VERY easy to make and included ingredients that I have on hand. Will use this recipe as a sub for those tomato soup and grilled sammie nights."
"I added red pepper flakes for a kick of spice. This is a great recipe especially on a cold snowy day"
"This is an excellent soup and so easy. healthy too for us on the Atkins diet."