This attractive simple soup begins with frozen stir-fry vegetables. Convenient refrigerated minced gingerroot adds to the Asian flavor.
- 3 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) chicken broth
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetable blend
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Chinese Chicken Soup in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy Annual 2005, p84
Reviews for Chinese Chicken Soup
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review