- 3 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) chicken broth
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetable blend
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Chinese Chicken Soup(3)
Sort By :
This recipe was VERY easy to make and included ingredients that I have on hand. Will use this recipe as a sub for those tomato soup and grilled sammie nights.
I added red pepper flakes for a kick of spice. This is a great recipe especially on a cold snowy day
This is an excellent soup and so easy. Healthy too for us on the Atkins diet.