- remaining sauce mixture over roast. Cover and bake at 350° for
- 1-1/2 hours, basting occasionally with remaining sauce.
- Increase heat to 400° bake, uncovered, 15 minutes longer, basting
- occasionally. Remove roast; cool slightly. Shred pork with two
- Place reserved sauce mixture in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil.
- Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; gradually stir into the
- pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until
- thickened; stir in shredded pork.
- In each of twenty-four 3-oz. glasses or mini dessert bowls, layer
- rice and shredded pork; sprinkle with cashews and green onions.
- Yield: 2 dozen.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.