Chilly Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
"My 13-year-old requested this cool and creamy dessert instead of cake for her birthday," informs Marietta Slater of Augusta, Kansas. "This easy pie is so popular, it disappears in a hurry."
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1/2 cup strawberry jelly or jam
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1. Spread 1 cup whipped topping over the bottom of the crust. Drop jelly by tablespoonfuls onto topping; spread carefully. In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix until thickened. Add peanut butter; mix well. Fold in the remaining whipped topping. Spread over jelly.
- 2. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 393 calories, 19 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 381 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC