- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1/2 cup strawberry jelly or jam
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- Spread 1 cup whipped topping over the bottom of the crust. Drop jelly by tablespoonfuls onto topping; spread carefully. In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix until thickened. Add peanut butter; mix well. Fold in the remaining whipped topping. Spread over jelly.
- Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Chilly Peanut Butter Pie
"Yummy! A fun treat to make!- Theresa"
"I would definatly make this again! VERRY EASYYY! I think my only change would b to add more jelly@ the bottoms!! I also attempted to do this in a healthy/sugar free way, turned out perfect!"
"this is a family favorite!! so fast and so good:)"