Chilly Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
"My 13-year-old requested this cool and creamy dessert instead of cake for her birthday," informs Marietta Slater of Augusta, Kansas. "This easy pie is so popular, it disappears in a hurry."
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1/2 cup strawberry jelly or jam
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- Spread 1 cup whipped topping over the bottom of the crust. Drop jelly by tablespoonfuls onto topping; spread carefully. In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix until thickened. Add peanut butter; mix well. Fold in the remaining whipped topping. Spread over jelly.
- Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Chilly Peanut Butter Pie in Quick Cooking May/June 2001, p40
Reviews for Chilly Peanut Butter Pie(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 14, 2011
I would definatly make this again! VERRY EASYYY! I think my only change would b to add more jelly@ the bottoms!! I also attempted to do this in a healthy/sugar free way, turned out perfect!
Reviewed Nov. 2, 2008
this is a family favorite!! so fast and so good:)