Chilly Melon Cups Recipe
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1/2 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 4 cups watermelon balls or cubes
- 2 cups cantaloupe balls or cubes
- 2 cups honeydew balls or cubes
- 2 cups pineapple chunks
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the water, sugar and concentrates; stir until sugar is dissolved. Add fruit and stir gently to coat. Spoon into foil-lined muffin cups or 3-oz. plastic cups. Freeze for up to 3 months.
- 2. Before serving, thaw overnight in the refrigerator or let stand at room temperature for 30-45 minutes or until slushy. Yield: 18 servings.
1 each: 118 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 5mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fruit.
Reviews for Chilly Melon Cups
"This is one of the best make ahead recipes for fruit salad! Just enough sweetness in the syrup. So easy and delicious!"