VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1/2 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 4 cups watermelon balls or cubes
- 2 cups cantaloupe balls or cubes
- 2 cups honeydew balls or cubes
- 2 cups pineapple chunks
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- In a large bowl, combine the water, sugar and concentrates; stir until sugar is dissolved. Add fruit and stir gently to coat. Spoon into foil-lined muffin cups or 3-oz. plastic cups. Freeze for up to 3 months.
- Before serving, thaw overnight in the refrigerator or let stand at room temperature for 30-45 minutes or until slushy. Yield: 18 servings.
Originally published as Chilly Melon Cups in Taste of Home June/July 2000, p8
Reviews forChilly Melon Cups
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review