Chilly-Day Hot Cocoa Mix Recipe
- 2 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 6 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 5 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS (for each serving):
- 1/2 cup hot fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1. In a small airtight container, combine the milk powder, cocoa, confectioners' sugar and sugar. Store in a cool dry place for up to 2 months.
- 2. To prepare hot cocoa: Place 1/4 cup mix in a mug; stir in hot milk and water until blended. Yield: 10 servings (2-1/2 cups hot cocoa mix).
1 cup hot cocoa: 137 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 127mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 1g fiber), 10g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 0 starch, 1 fat-free milk.
Reviews for Chilly-Day Hot Cocoa Mix
"Perfect! I did run it through the food processor since I was using a generic instant milk! Exactly what I was looking for!"