- 2 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 6 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 5 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS (for each serving):
- 1/2 cup hot fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup hot water
- In a small airtight container, combine the milk powder, cocoa, confectioners' sugar and sugar. Store in a cool dry place for up to 2 months.
- To prepare hot cocoa: Place 1/4 cup mix in a mug; stir in hot milk and water until blended. Yield: 10 servings (2-1/2 cups hot cocoa mix).
Originally published as Chilly-Day Hot Cocoa Mix in Healthy Cooking December/January 2011, p45
Reviews for Chilly-Day Hot Cocoa Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 28, 2014
"Perfect! I did run it through the food processor since I was using a generic instant milk! Exactly what I was looking for!"