For a twist on the usual fruit punch, try a flavored coffee with ice cream, brought together just before serving. — Judy Wilson, Sun City West, Arizona
- 6 cups hot strong brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup coffee liqueur
- 1 carton (1-1/2 quarts) vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 carton (1-1/2 quarts) chocolate ice cream, softened
- Optional toppings: whipped cream, chocolate syrup and chocolate shavings
- In a pitcher, combine coffee and sugar, stirring to dissolve sugar. Refrigerate, covered, until cold, about 45 minutes.
- Stir liqueur into coffee. Just before serving, spoon ice cream into a punch bowl. Stir in coffee mixture. If desired, serve with toppings. Yield: 24 servings.
Originally published as Chilly Coffee Punch in Taste of Home April/May 2013
Reviews for Chilly Coffee Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review