- 6 cups hot strong brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup coffee liqueur
- 1 carton (1-1/2 quarts) vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 carton (1-1/2 quarts) chocolate ice cream, softened
- Optional toppings: whipped cream, chocolate syrup and chocolate shavings
- In a pitcher, combine coffee and sugar, stirring to dissolve sugar. Refrigerate, covered, until cold, about 45 minutes.
- Stir liqueur into coffee. Just before serving, spoon ice cream into a punch bowl. Stir in coffee mixture. If desired, serve with toppings. Yield: 24 servings.
Reviews for Chilly Coffee Punch
Sort By :
This is what you get if you order ice coffee (eiscaffe) in Germany/Austria. It's like a coffee float! yum
Saving this to make for patio parties.
I made this for Christmas this year. We drank it while opening up presents... it was delicious and so easy!!
I made this last year for my ornament exchange and everyone loved it!!! I will definatley make this again!