Chilly Coffee Punch Recipe
For a twist on the usual fruit punch, try a flavored coffee with ice cream, brought together just before serving. — Judy Wilson, Sun City West, Arizona
- 6 cups hot strong brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup coffee liqueur
- 1 carton (1-1/2 quarts) vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 carton (1-1/2 quarts) chocolate ice cream, softened
- Optional toppings: whipped cream, chocolate syrup and chocolate shavings
- 1. In a pitcher, combine coffee and sugar, stirring to dissolve sugar. Refrigerate, covered, until cold, about 45 minutes.
- 2. Stir liqueur into coffee. Just before serving, spoon ice cream into a punch bowl. Stir in coffee mixture. If desired, serve with toppings. Yield: 24 servings.
3/4 cup equals 166 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 53 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC