- 6 cups hot strong brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup coffee liqueur
- 1 carton (1-1/2 quarts) vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 carton (1-1/2 quarts) chocolate ice cream, softened
- Optional toppings: whipped cream, chocolate syrup and chocolate shavings
- In a pitcher, combine coffee and sugar, stirring to dissolve sugar. Refrigerate, covered, until cold, about 45 minutes.
- Stir liqueur into coffee. Just before serving, spoon ice cream into a punch bowl. Stir in coffee mixture. If desired, serve with toppings. Yield: 24 servings.
Reviews for Chilly Coffee Punch
Sort By :
"This is what you get if you order ice coffee (eiscaffe) in Germany/Austria. It's like a coffee float! yum"
"Saving this to make for patio parties."
"I made this for Christmas this year. We drank it while opening up presents... it was delicious and so easy!!"
"I made this last year for my ornament exchange and everyone loved it!!! I will definatley make this again!"