- 6 cups hot strong brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup coffee liqueur
- 1 carton (1-1/2 quarts) vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 carton (1-1/2 quarts) chocolate ice cream, softened
- Optional toppings: whipped cream, chocolate syrup and chocolate shavings
- In a pitcher, combine coffee and sugar, stirring to dissolve sugar. Refrigerate, covered, until cold, about 45 minutes.
- Stir liqueur into coffee. Just before serving, spoon ice cream into a punch bowl. Stir in coffee mixture. If desired, serve with toppings. Yield: 24 servings.
Originally published as Chilly Coffee Punch in Taste of Home
Reviews for Chilly Coffee Punch(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 2, 2014
I made this for Christmas this year. We drank it while opening up presents... it was delicious and so easy!!
Reviewed Oct. 31, 2013
I made this last year for my ornament exchange and everyone loved it!!! I will definatley make this again!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Beverages >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cold Beverages >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Potluck Beverage Recipes >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Punch Recipes >