Chilly Coconut Pie Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Gradually beat in milk and extract. Fold in coconut and whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- 2. Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 301 calories, 18 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 191 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Chilly Coconut Pie
"This is an wonderful quick and easy pie. The taste of coconut with cream cheese is a refreshing change of pace. My family loved it; I will be making this one again!!"