Chilly Coconut Pie Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Gradually beat in milk and extract. Fold in coconut and whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- 2. Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 slice: 301 calories, 18g fat (12g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 191mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Chilly Coconut Pie
"This is an wonderful quick and easy pie. The taste of coconut with cream cheese is a refreshing change of pace. My family loved it; I will be making this one again!!"