Chilly Coconut Pie Recipe
"Everyone loves this creamy coconut pie," reports Jeannette Mack from Rushville, New York. "It's so easy to make that I keep several in the freezer for those occasions when I need a quick dessert."
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Gradually beat in milk and extract. Fold in coconut and whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- 2. Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 slice: 301 calories, 18g fat (12g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 191mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Chilly Coconut Pie
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC