Chilly Coconut Pie Recipe
"Everyone loves this creamy coconut pie," reports Jeannette Mack from Rushville, New York. "It's so easy to make that I keep several in the freezer for those occasions when I need a quick dessert."
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Gradually beat in milk and extract. Fold in coconut and whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Chilly Coconut Pie in Quick Cooking July/August 1999, p34
Reviews for Chilly Coconut Pie(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 5, 2011
This is an wonderful quick and easy pie. The taste of coconut with cream cheese is a refreshing change of pace. My family loved it; I will be making this one again!!