- 3/4 cup cauliflowerets
- 1/4 cup sliced cucumber, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped seeded tomato
- 1/4 cup cubed American cheese
- 2 tablespoons diced celery
- 2 tablespoons sliced radishes
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a medium bowl, toss the first seven ingredients. Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl; mix well. Pour over salad. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Chilled Vegetable Salad
"Wow!!!!!! I'll never make plain cole slaw again. I used packaged chopped veggies called Healthy 8 from Trader Joes Produce area. Went with the 2 tablespoons of sugar and used Horseradish Cream because I had it on hand. This is light, yet packed with flavor, super easy!"