Chilled Strawberry Cream Recipe
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened whole strawberries
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1. Place the strawberries and sugar in a food processor; cover and process until finely chopped.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form. Fold into berries. Pour into serving dishes. Refrigerate or freeze for 25 minutes. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 316 calories, 22 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 82 mg cholesterol, 26 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Chilled Strawberry Cream
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.