Chilled Strawberry Cream Recipe
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened whole strawberries
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1. Place the strawberries and sugar in a food processor; cover and process until finely chopped.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form. Fold into berries. Pour into serving dishes. Refrigerate or freeze for 25 minutes. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 316 calories, 22g fat (14g saturated fat), 82mg cholesterol, 26mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Chilled Strawberry Cream
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.