Chilled Strawberry Cream
Made with only three ingredients, this cool refreshing dessert goes together in a jiffy, yet it's pretty enough to serve for a special occasion. Ann Main of Moorefield, Ontario shared the yummy treat for two.
2 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened whole strawberries
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Place the strawberries and sugar in a food processor; cover and
- process until finely chopped.
- In a small bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form. Fold into
- berries. Pour into serving dishes. Refrigerate or freeze for 25
- minutes. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 316 calories, 22 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 82 mg cholesterol, 26 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.