This chilled salad, along with a nice cool drink, is all you need on a hot summer day. It also makes a nice side dish for sharing anytime. —Mary Price, Youngstown, Ohio
- 3 cups uncooked small pasta shells
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup horseradish sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound peeled and deveined cooked small shrimp
- 1 large cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 3 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- Red lettuce leaves, optional
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl, mix sour cream, mayonnaise, horseradish sauce, onion, seasoned salt and pepper. Stir in shrimp, cucumber, celery and pasta. Refrigerate until serving. If desired, serve on lettuce. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Chilled Shrimp Pasta Salad in Taste of Home June/July 2014
Reviews for Chilled Shrimp Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review