- 3 cups uncooked small pasta shells
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup horseradish sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound peeled and deveined cooked small shrimp
- 1 large cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 3 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- Red lettuce leaves, optional
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl, mix sour cream, mayonnaise, horseradish sauce, onion, seasoned salt and pepper. Stir in shrimp, cucumber, celery and pasta. Refrigerate until serving. If desired, serve on lettuce. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews for Chilled Shrimp Pasta Salad
"Delicious!!! Since I am a WW I lightened it up with lite sour cream and lite mayo. I figured only 6 pts a serving so makes an awesome lunch."
"This was delicious! Family loved it, even the grand kids ate it."
"Took to potluck. Lots of good comments."
"I loved this pasta salad! I only gave it 4 stars because my hubby wasn't a fan. But that's okay...more for me!!!"
"Delicious & refreshing! I used green onion instead of the grated onion. Also used less horseradish because it was a tad strong. But I will definitely make this again! Perfect for a hot summer night! Also skipped the red lettuce."