Chilled Potato Soup Recipe
- 1-1/3 cups milk
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 3/4 teaspoon snipped fresh basil or 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon minced chives
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1. Place all the ingredients in a blender or food processor; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a bowl; cover and chill until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 235 calories, 15 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 653 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.