Chilled Potato Soup Recipe
- 1-1/3 cups milk
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 3/4 teaspoon snipped fresh basil or 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon minced chives
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1. Place all the ingredients in a blender or food processor; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a bowl; cover and chill until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 235 calories, 15g fat (10g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 653mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein .
Reviews for Chilled Potato Soup
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.