Chilled Potato Soup Recipe
It takes just minutes to blend together this unusual soup seasoned with basil," assures Sandi Pichon of Slidell, Louisiana. "It's creamy, rich and so refreshing on a hot summer day."
- 1-1/3 cups milk
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 3/4 teaspoon snipped fresh basil or 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon minced chives
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
- Place all the ingredients in a blender or food processor; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a bowl; cover and chill until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chilled Potato Soup in Quick Cooking July/August 1998, p46
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Chilled Potato Soup(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review