Chilled Pea Soup Shooters Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup minced fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups plain yogurt
- CURRIED CRAB:
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 4 teaspoons lime juice
- 4 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 teaspoons red curry paste
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup lump crabmeat, drained
- 1. Place the peas, broth, mint, lime juice, cumin and salt in a blender. Cover and process until smooth. Add yogurt; process until blended. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk the mint, lime juice, oil, curry paste and salt. Add crabmeat; toss gently to coat. Chill until serving.
- 3. To serve, pour soup into shot glasses; garnish with crab mixture. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 serving: 40 calories, 1g fat (0g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 216mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 0 starch.
Reviews for Chilled Pea Soup Shooters
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer