Chilled Mocha Eggnog Recipe
Eggnog gets a delightful twist with a hint of mocha flavor in this recipe. Instant coffee and a sweetened cream topping make this beverage one of the season's super sippers. —Debbi Smith, Crossett, Arkansas
- 1-1/2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 4 cups eggnog
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Additional ground cinnamon, optional
- 1. In a pitcher, dissolve coffee in water. Add the eggnog, brown sugar and cinnamon; whisk until sugar is dissolved. Chill.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat the cream, confectioners' sugar and vanilla until soft peaks form. Pour eggnog mixture into glasses; top with whipped cream. Dust tops with cinnamon if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 488 calories, 30g fat (18g saturated fat), 191mg cholesterol, 151mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (45g sugars, trace fiber), 10g protein
Reviews for Chilled Mocha Eggnog
Reviewed Dec. 8, 2013
"Awesome and Good"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC