Chilled Mocha Eggnog Recipe
Eggnog gets a delightful twist with a hint of mocha flavor in this recipe. Instant coffee and a sweetened cream topping make this beverage one of the season's super sippers. —Debbi Smith, Crossett, Arkansas
- 1-1/2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 4 cups eggnog
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Additional ground cinnamon, optional
- 1. In a pitcher, dissolve coffee in water. Add the eggnog, brown sugar and cinnamon; whisk until sugar is dissolved. Chill.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat the cream, confectioners' sugar and vanilla until soft peaks form. Pour eggnog mixture into glasses; top with whipped cream. Dust tops with cinnamon if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 488 calories, 30g fat (18g saturated fat), 191mg cholesterol, 151mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (45g sugars, 0 fiber), 10g protein.
Reviews for Chilled Mocha Eggnog
Reviewed Dec. 8, 2013
"Awesome and Good"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC