Chilled Lemon Coffees
A surprise burst of lemon infuses this chilled coffee drink. It makes a delicious morning eye opener or a refreshing treat on a hot summer day.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
3 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups strong brewed coffee (French or other dark roast), chilled
- 1 cup lemon sherbet, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Lemon peel, optional
- Place the coffee, sherbet, sugar and lemon juice in a blender; cover
- and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; garnish with
- lemon peel if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 3 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 105 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 26 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.