You don't have to wait for the snow to fall to enjoy the rich taste of hot chocolate, thanks to this frosty version. It's a great summertime treat, but good any time of the year.Mary Tallman, Arbor Vitae, Wisconsin
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1-1/2 cups warm water
- 4 envelopes (1 ounce each) instant hot cocoa mix
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1-1/2 cups half-and-half cream
- In a blender, combine water and cocoa mix; cover and process until
- dissolved. Add ice cream and cream; cover and process for 30 seconds
- or until smooth. Pour into chilled mugs. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/4 cups equals 366 calories, 17 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 76 mg cholesterol, 201 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.