Chilled Christmas Punch
A blend of juices gives this punch a little pizzazz. For a more tart flavor, substitute cranberry juice for the cran-apple juice.
—Edna Hoffman, Hebron, Indiana
15-20 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 cups water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice, chilled
- 4 cups cranberry-apple juice, chilled
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- In a large saucepan, bring the water, sugar and cinnamon to a boil;
- stir until sugar is dissolved. Chill. Just before serving, combine
- the syrup mixture, juices and ginger ale in a punch bowl or large
- pitcher. Serve over ice. Yield: 3-3/4 quarts (15-20 servings).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 107 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 11 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.