Chilled Christmas Punch Recipe
- 2 cups water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice, chilled
- 4 cups cranberry-apple juice, chilled
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- 1. In a large saucepan, bring the water, sugar and cinnamon to a boil; stir until sugar is dissolved. Chill. Just before serving, combine the syrup mixture, juices and ginger ale in a punch bowl or large pitcher. Serve over ice. Yield: 3-3/4 quarts (15-20 servings).
1 serving (1 cup) equals 107 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 11 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Chilled Christmas Punch
"I've made this punch for a few years, now, and everyone loves it! It's become a tradition for us!"
"I make this often for Christmas and Thanksgiving"
"Used this recipe at a holiday fundraiser, I've never received so many compliments on punch!"