A blend of juices gives this punch a little pizzazz. For a more tart flavor, substitute cranberry juice for the cran-apple juice. —Edna Hoffman, Hebron, Indiana
- 2 cups water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice, chilled
- 4 cups cranberry-apple juice, chilled
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- In a large saucepan, bring the water, sugar and cinnamon to a boil; stir until sugar is dissolved. Chill. Just before serving, combine the syrup mixture, juices and ginger ale in a punch bowl or large pitcher. Serve over ice. Yield: 3-3/4 quarts (15-20 servings).
Originally published as Chilled Christmas Punch in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2003, p8
Reviews for Chilled Christmas Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 18, 2012
"I've made this punch for a few years, now, and everyone loves it! It's become a tradition for us!"
Reviewed Dec. 4, 2012
"I make this often for Christmas and Thanksgiving"
Reviewed Nov. 30, 2011
"Used this recipe at a holiday fundraiser, I've never received so many compliments on punch!"