A blend of juices gives this punch a little pizzazz. For a more tart flavor, substitute cranberry juice for the cran-apple juice. —Edna Hoffman, Hebron, Indiana
- 2 cups water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice, chilled
- 4 cups cranberry-apple juice, chilled
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- In a large saucepan, bring the water, sugar and cinnamon to a boil; stir until sugar is dissolved. Chill. Just before serving, combine the syrup mixture, juices and ginger ale in a punch bowl or large pitcher. Serve over ice. Yield: 3-3/4 quarts (15-20 servings).
Originally published as Chilled Christmas Punch in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2003, p8
Reviews for Chilled Christmas Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review