Chilled Chinese Chicken Salad Recipe
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 cup canned bean sprouts, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat French salad dressing
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- 5 cups torn salad greens
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve on salad greens; garnish with olives. Yield: 5 servings, 1 cup per serving.
1 cup: 219 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 74mg cholesterol, 919mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 3g fiber), 28g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Chilled Chinese Chicken Salad
"too soft, possible try again with fresh sprouts and not marinaded in dressing. too soggy"