- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 cup canned bean sprouts, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat French salad dressing
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- 5 cups torn salad greens
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve on salad greens; garnish with olives. Yield: 5 servings, 1 cup per serving.
Originally published as Chinese Chicken Salad in Light & Tasty December/January 2004, p62
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chilled Chinese Chicken Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 30, 2010
"too soft, possible try again with fresh sprouts and not marinaded in dressing. too soggy"