- 1 medium head cauliflower, broken into florets and sliced
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen French-style green beans, thawed
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Add dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 13 servings.
Originally published as Cauliflower Salad in Quick Cooking May/June 2003, p62
Reviews for Chilled Cauliflower Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review