Chilies Rellenos Casserole Recipe
- 1 can (7 ounces) whole green chilies
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Split chilies and remove seeds; dry on paper towels. Arrange chilies on the bottom of a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Top with cheese. In a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Spoon over the cheese.
- In a bowl, beat milk, eggs, flour, salt and pepper until smooth; pour over beef mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Chilies Rellenos Casserole(2)
Sort By :
This is so easy to make and tastes great!
This was quick and easy for me to make, the kids helped. Smelled incredible while it was baking but we were all a little dissapointed with the flavor. It was superisingly bland. Maybe I will add a tomatoe and chilie mixture and a fewmore spices to flavor it up next time. Salsa and sour cream possibly?
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Beef Casseroles >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Hamburger Casserole >