- longer pink; drain. Add the next 11 ingredients; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a large bowl, combine the first five dumpling ingredients. Add
- milk and egg; stir just until moistened. Let stand for 3 minutes.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls into simmering chili. Cover and cook for 15
- minutes. Yield: 8 servings (2 quarts).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 449 calories, 16 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 97 mg cholesterol, 1,333 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 30 g protein.