- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (16 ounces) chili beans, undrained
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Baked potatoes
- In a Dutch oven, cook the beef, onions and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the tomatoes, beans, sugar and seasonings.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes. Serve with potatoes. Yield: 7 cups.
Originally published as Potato-Bar Chili in Comfort Food Diet bookazine 2010
Reviews for Chili-Topped Baked Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review