Chili Spiced Popcorn Recipe
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 8-1/2 cups popped popcorn
- Refrigerated butter-flavored spray
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine Parmesan cheese and seasonings. Add popcorn; spritz with butter-flavored spray. Close bag and shake. Continue spritzing and shaking until popcorn is coated. Yield: 5 servings.
2 cups equals 79 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 761 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.