Chili Spiced Pecans Recipe
A simple spice blend puts the spotlight on crunchy pecans. Make sure you have plenty on hand because they disappear fast!
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups pecan halves
- 1. In a large skillet, combine the first nine ingredients; cook and stir for 3 minutes. Remove from the heat. Stir in pecans and toss to coat.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 325° for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Cool. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 cups.
1/3 cup equals 292 calories, 31 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 213 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC