Chili Shrimp Recipe
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/8 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- Combine the first five ingredients; set aside. In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry shrimp in oil for 2 minutes. Add ginger and garlic; stir-fry 2-3 minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink.
- Add ketchup mixture to the pan and heat through. Stir in onion and sesame oil. Serve warm. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chili Shrimp
Sort By :
"This is a wonderful recipe. You should all try it! My daughter came home from Red Lobster talking about Chili Shrimp. So, I found this recipe. Well she said this is BETTER than what she had at RL"
"Very easy and delicious!!!!! We will have this on many occasions...... try it you'll love it."