Chili-Seasoned Potato Wedges Recipe
When I tried out these roasted potato wedges on my family, it was love at first taste. Since I generally have the onion soup mix and seasonings on hand, the recipe couldn't be easier. Spice amounts can be altered to your liking.
- 1 tablespoon onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soup mix, chili powder, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Cut each potato into eight wedges; place in the bag and shake to coat.
- 2. Arrange in a single layer in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with oil.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 12-20 minutes on each side or until crisp. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (4 pieces) equals 182 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 172 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Chili-Seasoned Potato Wedges
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC