Chili-Seasoned Potato Wedges Recipe
- 1 tablespoon onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soup mix, chili powder, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Cut each potato into eight wedges; place in the bag and shake to coat.
- Arrange in a single layer in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with oil.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 12-20 minutes on each side or until crisp. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Chili-Seasoned Potato Wedges(5)
Sort By :
These potatoes are addictive. You just cannot stop.
Hubby and I really enjoyed this. Make often.
Easy to make and delicious, with just a hint of kick. My 2-year old - who told me she didn't like potatoes - couldn't stop eating them. Will definitely make again.
Very flavorful and certainly not over the top spicy. Perfect for quick go to recipe. Husband really loves them.
This is so easy to make! Tastes great, too.